One of the nifty features that Uniregistry Brokerage has is forwarding purchase inquiry emails you have received directly into your Uniregistry Market account. And it is pretty darn easy.
- Go to the purchase inquiry email.
- Forward the email to email@example.com. (Make sure the domain name is in the subject line).
- You are done.
In just a few minutes it will either be assigned to a Uniregistry Broker or go into your Market seller inbox. This provides you, as the seller, the many tools and features available from Uniregistry to maximize your efficiency of the sales process (scheduled reminders, communication, offering prices, checkout, etc. all in one place).
A few of our clients have taken the liberty to create a filter in their email clients and auto-forward emails from specific email addresses, like GoDaddy Buy Service, and from Domain Agents right into the Uniregistry Brokerage system. We have great relationships and Co-Broker sales with both of those organizations regularly. We know who to call, what to do and how to make a deal happen that makes sense for all parties.
Here are the directions to forward emails from a specific sender on Gmail:
- Open Gmail.
- In the search box at the top, click the Down arrow.
- Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, see what emails show up by clicking Search.
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter.
- Choose what you’d like the filter to do.
- Click Create filter.
Until next time.